I am back - Getting Deadly Skyrim to work for SKyrim Special Edition.

 Hello there,

I am back at playing and modding skyrim so I thought I would revist the "Deadly Skyrim" modlist and try to get it working on Skyrim Special Edition [SSE].

I was pleased to see that most of the mods I used for the Oldrim mod list have been converted or remade for Skyrim SSE and I've set about looking at installing and testing. The saddest part of this is learning the Noir-Fogbound ENB does not work with Skyrim SSE - so the first challenge is finding a new ENB that adds a dark fantasy vibe to the game. I found that with Snakorn's Dark Fantasy ReShade. It appears ReShade another type of utility that offers shaders to games. Its new to me so I am still looking into it. 

 In the mean time I have added a new page to the blog that lists the mods for SSE that I will be using. The installation page, while still links to Oldrim mods, is still relevant. So be sure to follow that guid, replacing out the Oldrim mods with their SSE counterparts - appart from the Oldrim Origonal Alone mod. We still need the files, but not the ESP from that. Instead install the ESP and Files from the Alone Addon - SSE mod. 

 -Midgetalien.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting it right...load order, Installation reconmendations and .DYNLOD Talk.

Play test - A new type of Skyrim